Automatic issue report collection sends the following data to CryptoJager:
- Who you are (user ID). This allows us to contact you if we fix an issue that affected you.
- Issue information. This usually contains the location in the program where the issue occured.
- CryptoJager application information, such as the application version.
- System information:
- OS name, version and platform.
- Memory usage information
- Paths, such as the location where the application resides on your system.
You can enable or disable this feature at any time from within the application.
We promise to handle your data carefully and never share it with anyone. For more information, see the terms of service.